Thursday, May 2, 2013

92. Cheating by EC already ongoing for GE13


Sent: Wednesday, 1 May 2013 2:04 AM
Subject: Fw: Voters in London

 
 
Please help to spread the message if you wish to see changes for a better Malaysia .
 
Forward in BCC to everyone in your email contacts list, asking them to send out via their email list too, so that more people will come out to vote wisely in the 13th General Election for the sake of our present and future generations.
 
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. 
 
 
"Be very careful of how you vote on May 5th, 2013;
it will determine what your loved ones will reap later.
Should our future generations suffer the consequences
of our permissiveness?"
 
 
 
----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, 1 May 2013 12:03 AM
Subject: Fw: Voters in London
 
 
 
With very warm regards,RAMA

Subject: Fw: Voters in London
 
 
 
Date: Monday, April 29, 2013, 5:19 PM
Subject: Voters in London
Lau Ben Hong 1 hour ago · Went to Malaysian High Commission in London to postal vote. Cast my vote for state and parliament for P106 PJ Utara but was extremely dissatisfied!
My state vote ballot slip had a full stop printed at the end of Lau Weng San-DAP. Parliament vote ballot slip was absent of peculiarities. As a result, I questioned the staff and asked them to provide me with another state ballot slip.
They said they had no extra slips on hand and that all they had was what they received from Election Commission. I strongly questioned them why no extra slips were provided in the case of peculiarities and stained votes. They did not answer my question! Instead they told me that my other option was to courier it back on my own!
I argued that a different delivery option DOES NOT make a difference if the voting slip was defective! Even if I fly back, it won't make a difference! Will the commission pay for my ticket?! NO!
They failed to assure me that my state voting slip was not defective. The officer said I have a choice, either vote or leave the premises! I said, if no extra slip was provided, what option did I have other than to believe that the slip was not defective and cast my vote!
Than the officer told me to speak to my representative outside of the commission. "Who is my representative outside?" Nonsense!
What really pissed me off was when the officer said "Just follow the majority!".
"What majority? !", I snapped back! The fact that he can make such a comment implies a hell lot of things!
Cast my state vote hoping that it was valid but at least I gave them hell for their incompetence!
Outside commission, I voiced my dissatisfaction with Bersih and they video recorded it to help convince more people back home to vote.
I can only hope and pray that my vote will be counted and will not be tampered! For the people in Malaysia , please vote and if the integrity of your slip is undermined, GIVE THEM HELL to provide you with a new slip because they have NO DAMN GOOD EXCUSE not to have extra slips available in the homeland! We should not be cheated of our rights to make a valid vote!
Our country will be doomed beyond recovery if we allow these CORRUPTED, HYPOCRITICAL, and EVIL MONSTERS to rule our beloved country! Our future generations deserve nothing but the best we can provide! So let us all vote for change!
 
Ini Kalilah ~ UBAH !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment